· Merchandising and stocking a variety of the front end’s products and speciality items throughout the day per specific customer requests and to maintain quality product levels all while ensuring outstanding customer service on the produce floor.
· Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the front end; ensuring all carts are organized and brought in from the parking lot for customer use.
· Quality and safety duties include receiving, inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner while tracking date and rotation of products and completing any necessary reports as necessary. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation and preparation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Ensuring all bathrooms are cleaned by washing, rinsing, and sanitizing all equipment, and washing floors. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
· Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Store Manager. Must wear approved hat or hair net.
· Perform other duties and assignments as directed.